Privacy Statement AVG-GDPR
Dit privacybeleid legt uit wat we met uw persoonlijke gegevens doen, of we u momenteel helpen een baan te vinden, onze relatie met u voortzetten zodra we een rol voor u hebben gevonden, u een service bieden, een service van u ontvangen, gebruik van uw gegevens om uw hulp te vragen met betrekking tot een van onze Kandidaten, of u bezoekt onze website.
Het beschrijft hoe we uw persoonlijke gegevens verzamelen, gebruiken en verwerken en hoe we hiermee onze wettelijke verplichtingen jegens u naleven. Uw privacy is belangrijk voor ons en we streven ernaar uw gegevensprivacyrechten te beschermen en te beschermen.
Aangezien onze diensten kandidaten, klanten, algemene websitebezoekers, enz. Omringen uit veel verschillende landen binnen en buiten de EU, leveren wij onze Privacyverklaring zowel in het Nederlands als in het Engels.
The new European privacy law will take effect on 25 May. As you have come to expect from us, we continue to handle the processing of your personal data carefully and would like to inform you about this in full transparency. We have brought our privacy statements in line with the new AVG / GDPR legislation.
Approba Executives BV, Approba Executives Flecs BV, Approba TMS BV, Fertilizer Recruitment, Fertilizer-Jobs, WerkenbijFibrant en Chemelot-Operators, hierna Approba genoemd, is ervan overtuigd dat de persoonlijke privacy van haar kandidaten, professionals, werknemers, evenals van zijn andere relaties en bezoekers van de website zijn essentieel. Persoonlijke gegevens worden met de grootst mogelijke zorg behandeld en beschermd, in overeenstemming met de vereisten van de AVG / GDPR-wet.
WHO IS APPROBA?
Approba is located at Urmond, Mauritslaan 49, postcode 6129 EL and is, together with its group companies and labels, as mentioned above, under the name Approba, but not exclusively, actively responsible for data processing (Responsible within the meaning of the AVG / GDPR) .
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
In general, our website can be visited without your personal data being passed on to us. Like many other websites, our websites can automatically monitor certain information about the users of the website, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, date and time of access to the website, the internet address of the website from where you are directly linked to our website, the operating system you use, the parts of the website you visit, the pages from the website you have visited and the information you have viewed, information about the type of device you use for your visit to the site, the geolocation where you are located and the material you submit or download from the website. This technical information can be used to manage the websites and system administrator, and to improve the websites and their use. These technical data may be passed on to third parties and can be permanently stored for future use.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your data from the moment you enter or leave your data on our website, register in a different way or be notified in order to use our services.
We may also collect information about you if you have placed it on public funds that could indicate that you would be interested in work-related services. In that case, we will approach you if you are interested in applying with us in accordance with our conditions and with due observance of this Privacy Statement. If you are not interested, we can process relevant data from you in order not to be approached by us.
Why do we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your data for the execution of our HR services, including mediation, secondment, payroll, ZZP contracting, recruitment & selection, advisory services, personal development and employability, payroll administration and personnel management.
More specifically, your personal data are processed to
- to be able to make offers and / or provide information about the services and other activities and to better attune them to your wishes and qualities, this is done by our employees and partly automated (for example, a vacancy alert);
- to approach you for commercial offers, newsletters and promotional campaigns that may be of interest to you, only if you have registered for this (opt-in);
- to be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with mediation to permanent or temporary work or an assignment, whereby test results, reference checks, social media can also be used (if this is relevant for the job and is indicated in the vacancy text), etc .;
- to enter into and maintain an employee or personnel / broker relationship or assignment and to carry out the relevant administration for this purpose;
- to comply with our reintegration obligations and to comply with (the government-imposed goal) to help people with a large (er) distance to the labor market to work;
- to be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client;
- to process data for the benefit of our clients in the context of a pre-employment screening / assessment or coaching;
- for promoting your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing;
- for management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and operational safety and performing audits and auditing;
- quality objectives such as certification;
- to apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc. and / or;
- if we have entered into an employee or personnel / broker relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor law, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention and national and international sanctions legislation.
What personal information do we collect from you?
We process the personal data necessary for our service; part of this information is required to use our services. Additional information may be desirable in order to better tailor the service to your wishes and qualities or to meet more specific questions or obligations from clients. You are responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information you provide.
More specifically, this concerns – among other things and as far as applicable – the following (documents with) personal data:
- Name and address, e-mail address and other contact details;
- birth data, age, gender;
- curriculum vitae (CV), information about training, internships and work experience;
- information about training and education and / or tests that you have followed or done yourself or through us;
- other data that may or may be important in the assessment of the suitability of the candidate, for example references and certificates;
- photo – on a voluntary basis
At the moment you go work / are working / have worked for Approba:
- nationality, BSN number, ID certificate, work permit;
- other data related to employee, salary and absenteeism registration;
- In addition, we sometimes process data for the benefit of our clients in the context of pre-employment screening / assessment / coaching
If you can start working / working / worked for Approba as a freelancer, the aforementioned data will only be processed if relevant and required. We also process company data in the case of freelancers.
Approba only records special personal data if it is necessary to comply with its legal obligations, insofar as permission has been given, or if this is otherwise permitted by or pursuant to the law. ‘Special personal data’ refers to data on race, religion or belief, political opinion, health, sexual life, trade union membership, criminal data and / or personal data about unlawful or obstructive behavior.
With whom can we share your personal data (candidates, professionals, self-employed)?
Approba may pass on your personal data to other Approca entities, its clients, subcontractors (eg data processors) who provide services on behalf of her or perform assignments, suppliers, government bodies and other business relations. And in all other cases where we can be obliged to do so, for example by a court order or a court order.
The provision of the personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and / or to execute the agreement.
Your personal data can be passed outside the Netherlands. Approba has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The retention periods we use depend on the applicable statutory retention periods.
Candidates (if you have not (yet) worked for Approba)
Your personal data (eg name, CV, work experience, training, test results, etc.) are available up to 1 year after the last contact in which you have given permission for this storage and processing of your data if you have not worked for Approba. You will receive a message from us after eleven (11) months that you are registered with us and whether you consent to the further storage and processing of your data for another twelve (12) months.
If you no longer wish to use our services, you can unsubscribe. You can indicate this via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +31 (0) 46 460 00 00. You will no longer be approached and / or mediated by Approba. Your personal data has been permanently deleted after one calendar month.
You are also entitled to inspect and change the personal data registered about you. You can contact your contact person at Approba or via +31 (0) 46 460 00 00.
If you work / have worked for Approba
Your personal data are available up to seven years after termination of employment due to legal obligations.
Als u niet langer gebruik wenst te maken van onze diensten, kunt u dit aangeven bij uw contactpersoon. U wordt niet langer benaderd en / of bemiddeld door Approba. Uw persoonlijke gegevens zijn alleen beschikbaar voor Approba in overeenstemming met de toepasselijke doelen en deadlines.
Submit a complaint to the national supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority
If after consultation and contact with Approba you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the national supervisor.
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ The Hague
Personal details of business relationships
(contact details of employees of clients, suppliers, vendors, referees and any other agency with which we maintain a business relationship)
Approba processes the personal data of those involved who work for companies with whom we do business:
- to make offers for and / or provide information about the services and other activities;
- to maintain a business relationship;
- to conclude and maintain an order agreement.
We process, among other things, the following personal details of business relationships:
- contact names, contact details and positions
Approba can pass on the personal data obtained from its business relations if this is necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship or for the benefit of the mediation. This information may be passed on to other Approach entities, to applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (eg data processors) who provide services on its behalf, and in all other cases where Approba may be required to do so, for example by a court order or court order.
Personal data can be passed outside the Netherlands. Approba has taken the necessary measures to ensure that all personal data transmitted are adequately protected.
View and / or change data
For candidates, professionals, freelancers and business relations
If you wish to inspect your total personal data processing and / or change or delete data, you can contact your contact at Approba via email@example.com or via +31 (0) 46 460 00 00.
You have the right to inspect and change the personal data registered about you. You can contact your contact person at Approba or via +31 (0) 46 460 00 00.
Approba makes every effort to optimally protect your personal data against unauthorized use. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data is provided to data processors who provide services on behalf of her or carry out assignments, Approba has agreed with them that they also optimally protect the personal data.
Questions, comments, complaints or (suspicion) data breach
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Approba, you can then contact us in writing or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Approba, Mauritslaan 49, 6129 EL, Urmond , The Netherlands.
If there is a (presumption of) a data breach, we request you to report this immediately via email@example.com. Mention name, contact details and a description of the situation.
Approba may from time to time make changes, additions or changes to its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The most up-to-date Privacy statement can always be viewed on the Approba website.
This version was prepared in May 2019.