We are looking for QA Officers for the production of mRNA vaccines at Lonza.
Lonza is a global market leader in de field of life science with 30 locations and a total of 15.000 employees. Lonza helps her customers with new and innovative medicines and makes a meaningful difference for people all over the world. They are doing this with respect for human, environment, and her employees.
The fabrication of mRNA vaccines has been assigned to the Lonza location at Brightlands Chemelot Geleen.
Because of Lonza’s expansion of the production process with mRNA vaccines, we are looking for QA Officers. As a QA Officer you will support the department and site with your reports during meetings. You will also take care of excellent internal customer service, search and find deviations in the process, and provide solution management for these matters. You will be supported by a senior QA Officer or QA Project Manager. Your work activities include:
- review and approve Lonza’s SOP, test methods in the Document Management System
- responsible to signal deviations, make sure changes are justified, procedures are being followed and contain suitable associated references
- insure, verify and review of the batch records
- proactive promotion of the safety procedures to colleagues
- perform other assigned quality duties.
- knowledge of GMP / GLP and other relevant regulations is a big plus
- being able to identify quality issues and solve them independently as well with colleagues
- experience with CAPA’s, experience with Trackwise, SAP and Document Management Systems is a big plus
- good communication skills in Dutch and English
- attention to details
- willing to work in flexible services and shifts
- working effectively in teams as well as individually
- being able to endure challenging workloads with changing priorities
- diploma in the field of Science, Biotechnology, Process, Pharma or other related educations
- 29 days off
- above average salary with allowance and bonus system
- good internal guidance and training
- lots of career opportunities
Would you like to learn more about this job opening? Contact us at Approba +31 46 46 000 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org