For our client Fenzi AGT in Maastricht, the world leader in the field of complex glass enamel, we are looking for a Procurement Manager to lead and grow the procurement team.
As of February 2022, our client in Maastricht changed from part of a global company in many different markets to a new organization specialized in the glass market, called Fenzi AGT.
Fenzi AGT’s products are marketed all over the world and find their way into the automotive and glass industry. The head office is located in Maastricht and the production locations are located in the Netherlands, China, the US, and various sales staff in different countries around the world.
About 200 employees work at Fenzi AGT in Maastricht. As part of the new Italian owner Fenzi (specialized in glass applications), it combines the advantages of a multinational and a medium-sized company. Fenzi is ISO 14001 certified.
We are looking for someone who will continue to exceed the expectations and standards of Fenzi.
The key responsibilities to do so will be:
- Developing and executing contemporary supply chain strategies;
- Developing, implementing and continually monitoring and adjusting extensive global price benchmark for key raw materials and total;
- Actively search for and qualify new high-quality, cost-competitive and innovative suppliers, both local and global, to drive flexibility and competition;
- All steps of negotiating, developing and closing supplier contracts;
- Ensuring multiple sources are available for risk migration;
- Creating RFQ, RFI and RFP, analyzing responses and presenting recommendations and business cases to management;
- Managing and coordinating all buying activities including PO’s, delivery schedule, follow-up and maintaining good supplier relations.
Last but not least: you have to be able to grow the assigned procurement team in a healthy way to be able to increase the all-over performance.
Your strengths and qualifications:
- Excellent functional Procurement experience in a similar position, with specific experience dealing with chemical products and raw materials;
- A bachelor degree with preferably a background in Chemistry;
- Knowledge and experience of best practice category management, sourcing, contract management and supplier performance management practices;
- Ability to balance total cost of ownership (TCO), strategic and tactical delivery;
- Well-developed oral and written knowledge of English and Dutch;
- Experience with ERP systems;
- MS Office.
Fenzi AGT offers you good primary and secondary benefits, including:
- A full-time employment;
- Collaboration with different (international) teams;
- A working environment where your experience and expertise is valued;
- Inspiring work environment, both professionally and socially;
- Versatile field.
This is a global role for the Business Unit and offers the potential for future global role withing Fenzi Group.
If you have questions or want to discuss the position please contact Erwin Amesz or Andre Borsboom on +31 46 460 00 00, email@example.com