Would you like to take a leading role in the development of the Project pipeline in our plants, and you further mature the preparation and development of projects?
We are currently recruiting for the position of Director LCP & Small Projects. It is Fibrant’s ambition to improve and further develop our technology to deliver high-end sustainable solutions to our customers. This has an immediate effect on the way we want to optimize our project standards & processes. For this role, we are looking for a business partner who drives effective decision-making on all levels in the value stream and is able to connect and challenge all stakeholders.
Working at the cutting edge of technology and people, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve, and working together is the only way to do that. You are part of a dynamic plant environment where you collaborate beyond the people in your team. You are passionate about building bridges between different parties in order to connect, enable and challenge all stakeholders.
This role offers you the opportunity to make impact on the improvement of our Program & Portfolio management, in order to deliver the results needed to optimize our business value and our sustainable future.You are able to make the best decisions for Fibrant, even in the continuously changing world we operate. You are experienced in project management and with your (inside out) knowledge you are adding value to Fibrant’s Vision 2030.
You challenge the triple constraint as a recognized business partner in order to optimize business value. You provide guidance during the financial forecasting process and proactively assist regular financial management and reporting. We currently have a partner to execute our projects; you will steer that partner and manage the whole project process from conceptual to implementation.
We motivate creative and pragmatic ways of thinking and embracing all the unique talents we have within Fibrant.
Our ideal new colleague:
- Leads the execution of Site projects by effectively managing safety, quality, cost and schedule throughout all phases (design, procurement, construction, ready to operate, pre-commissioning and closeout)
- Manages Site Projects complying with safety standards and delivering within approved budget, schedule and according to project specifications and procedures
- Manages the project engineering, contractor resources, safety compliance, team efficiency performance, quality execution and response capability
- Continuously provides insight in project controls for the portfolio in-hands and develops and maintains the system for early identification of time and/or cost potential deviations and timely decision-making of corrective actions
- Applies management of change procedures to control project changes and engages and coordinates with Project Management for risk management and quality audits
- Provides guidance to Project Management with functional expertise and application of best practices and lessons learnt
- You have Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- You have at least 10 year experience in site leadership positions in the (petro-) chemical industry and a solid grounding in turnarounds and engineering
- You are an excellent communicator, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and agile in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders
- You are able to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project and process maturity level of the organization
- You are definitely a team player across sectors, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently
We believe our employees make a difference. We reward you with a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package. We encourage our people to go beyond their job description. Fibrant is a global organization with plenty of opportunities to develop yourself both professionally and personally. We work safely, care for each other and build on strengths for the success of our business. It’s our people that make us a great place to work.
Als je vragen hebt of de positie wilt bespreken, neem dan contact op met Erwin Amesz op +31 (0) 46 460 00 00, email@example.com