Lonza is expanding! We are looking for Production Operators who can help Lonza with the production of mRNA vaccines.
Lonza is a global market leader in de field of life science with 30 locations and a total of 15.000 employees. Lonza helps her customers with new and innovative medicines and makes a meaningful difference for people all over the world. They are doing this with respect for human, environment, and her employees. The fabrication of mRNA vaccines has been assigned to the Lonza location at Brightlands Chemelot Geleen.
In order to produce the vaccines, Lonza is looking for multiple Production Operators who are willing to work in shifts. You will be responsible for execution and monitoring of the mRNA vaccine production and you have to work with GMP guidelines. Together with your colleagues, among other things, you have to rectify errors, clean and carry out maintenance work, working in cleanrooms and document the production process. You have to be able to maintain overview in a starting and dynamic environment and be able to collaborate with colleagues of different departments (biotech associates, production engineers, QA, etc.). Your work activities include:
- acquiring knowledge of the production process, primary, secondary work tasks and logistical processes
- coping with different biological and chemical substances, dangers and risks
- keep track on manufacturing records
- support with technical activities
- working in cleanrooms.
- working accurate, conform process procedures and methodology
- work experience, or knowledge of, GMP / GLP
- experience in pharmaceutical is a big plus. This also counts for experience in medical devices, food, petfood, cosmetics or related process technology
- completed study in the field of lab technician, bio-medical analyst, chemical analyst, pharmacy assistant, operator, etc.
- being able to work accordingly to safety and quality standards
- willing to work in flexible services and shifts
- good Dutch and English communication skills.
- above average salary with allowance and bonus system
- good internal guidance and training
- lots of career opportunities
- 29 days off
Would you like to help with the production of million mRNA vaccines to make the world a bit healthier?t Michael Hamers op +31 (0)46 460 00 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at the button!