Within the department in the company is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of high tech/precision modules, professional products and capital intensive equipment.
The department consists of a number of competence groups, such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software and Project management.
In multi-disciplinary project teams we specify, design, develop and qualify the professional products for our customers.
The customer sources, produces and supplies the qualified products to our customers.
As a Mechatronics System Architect at our customer you are responsible to setup and create a technically roadmap and requirements of a consistent system design that meets the functional specifications of our customers within the boundaries of overall cost and timing.
In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into specifications and roadmaps for architecture, technology, functions and modules, document and maintain these.
You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization of one or more of these modules.
In this phase you are also responsible for reviewing the indicated specifications and make suggestions for improvements to discuss these with the client(s)/ stakeholder(s).
During the project(s) you act as a (technical) coach for designers and are able to
Furthermore you are responsible for:
– Definition of a generic machine platform, based on modular design.
– Division of complex system in manageable subtasks.
– Hardware/Software interface development for ‘own’ and ‘third party’ modules .
– For a successful commissioning of developed product.
– Input for development milestone planning.
– Machine safety.
– Technical University, Master degree in Mechatronics, Electronics or Mechanics.
– At least 5 years relevant experience in high tech equipment.
– Customer oriented.
– Eager to define concepts, interfaces, mechatronics architecture.
– Team player, in the own company and towards consortium partners and suppliers.
– Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit.
– Efficient in dealing with time pressure and budget constraints.
– Hands-on, helps on the floor during installation / commissioning and in the field with problem analysis / resolution where required.
– Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferred Dutch.
People are also invited to apply in case they have the potential to grow towards this senior position!
– You work together in a professional way, in an informal environment.
– Plenty of opportunities for personal development.
– Competitive terms of employment and great career opportunities.
If you have questions or want to discuss the position please Edmond Niculin at 046-4600000 or by mail, email@example.com