Johnson Matthey is currently searching for an enthusiastic Marketing colleague within their Advanced Glass Technologies headquarters of Johnson Matthey (JM) in Maastricht. The Marketing team is part of the Commercial team with 20 enthusiastic colleagues. Are you the new Marketing Product Specialist?
Johnson Matthey AGT is a Johnson Matthey PLC company, a global company in a wide variety of markets, focused on technologies that enable a cleaner and healthier world. Johnson Matthey AGT is an independent business unit that produces high-tech semi-finished and finished products for the glass and ceramics industry.
Their products are marketed all over the world and find their way into the automotive and glass industries. The head office of JM AGT is located in Maastricht and production locations are located in the Netherlands, England, USA and various locations in Asia.
About 200 employees work at JM AGT in Maastricht. As an independent subsidiary of a dynamic, listed British multinational, it combines the advantages of a multinational and a medium-sized company. JM AGT is ISO 14001 certified.
JM GMT gives you the tools, and training to get the most out of your new opportunity as a technical product marketeer. At Johnson Matthey, you will cope with a wide range of product marketing challenges. Your working day is never the same and in addition to consultancy and project work, you will also regularly work together with various departments and their colleagues. You will:
- Support product portfolio management to guidelines set by the Marketing Manager, ensuring agreed processes and checks are being adhered to.
- Support the Marketing Manager implementing and maintaining pricing strategies.
- Participating in multi-discipline NPI project teams, taking a lead co-ordinating relevant input from the Commercial Team.
- Maintaining an overview of commercial data supporting the NPI portfolio.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to create compelling product and customer value propositions.
- Draft Technical Data Sheet content and marketing material for promoting Advanced Glass Technologies products.
- Supporting the commercial team in all aspects of marketing.
To become the Marketing Product Specialist, you have:
- A strong passion for marketing in a technical B2B environment.
- A degree, preferably chemistry or a material science.
- Preferably a background or interested in the automotive. Experience as a Tier 1 or 2 supplier and even more specifically the glass industry within the automotive would be beneficially.
- Some commercial experience is preferable but full training will be given.
- Good projectmanagement skills
- Show drive and initiative to deliver projects and tasks on time and in full.
- Excellent communication skills, communicating with all the necessary stakeholders in business English, and preferably also Dutch.
- Good soft skills and a team player who is comfortable tackling new concepts and inputting his/her own ideas.
- Initiative and resourcefulness and become a strong ambassador for marketing and Johnson Matthey.
Johnson Matthey AGT naturally offers good primary and secondary benefits, as well as:
- A working environment in which you can develop personally and professionally;
- Attractive learning opportunities;
- Guidance by international and local Dutch colleagues;
- Flexibility and off-course home office options;
- Inspiring work environment, both professionally and socially;
- Versatile field of work.
If you have questions or want to discuss this position, please contact Michael Hamers on +31 46 460 00 00, email@example.com