Fibrant has an open position Business Manager Aspure and AS technical products for an entrepreneurial/selfpropelling business / product manager who is able to expand the new Aspure/AS business AND builds the business framework to support growth, enhance quality/certification, supply chain etc, distributor management etc.
We are searching for a candidate who takes ownership and combines commercial activities with business and organizational development.
Fibrant, is a full-function joint venture between DSM and CVC Capital Partners. They started in 1952 when they opened the first factory to produce Caprolactam in the Netherlands. With a second facility in the US (1966) and a third in China (2002), Fibrant became the first true global producer and supplier of high quality chemical performance products.. The aim is to expand the business to become the undisputed market leader of Caprolactam and its co-products.
With more than 1.5 million tonnes produced annually, Ammonium Sulphate is the biggest co-product of Caprolactam productionand presents a substantial value creation potential. Certified Ammonium Sulfate can be used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from food, feed, pharma and water treatment. Given the fact that these applications require strict quality control measures, Fibrant is expanding the introduction of HACCP and GMP principles in the new Ammonium Sulfate manufacturing unit. As such Fibrant has the ability to offer its customers a unique product in the world. To expand and ensure the success of the Certified Ammonium Sulfate business we are looking for a strong, entrepreneurial Sales & Business Development Manager.
Pioneering in Food, Feed, Pharma aimed at industrial processes with Ammonium Sulfate
- Act as a full-fledged Business manager including Sales and Business Development, Team coordination, Project ownership and project management, and Business reporting needs
- Develop and execute geographical marketing & sales plan in line with the Fibrant strategy.
- Manage the internal business process involving cross functional stakeholders
- Manage and develop a diversified customer portfolio in the food, feed and pharma industry.
- Maintain and optimize a targeted portfolio of customers for AS industrial applications
- Become a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders and implement sales strategies with a high level of responsibility (focus on North West Europe).
- Create market understanding of the added value of our certified product.
- Lead market research efforts, and report on external opportunities, competition and customer activities.
- Pro-actively initiate customers projects to support continuous business growth.
- Actively discuss product- and market developments in Northwest Europe with the production & planning department and R&D department.
The Business Manager Aspure and technical products reports first to the Business Manager AS Europe and later to the BU Director Ammonium Sulphate if and when the business reaches the size to become global
Self-propelling pioneer with strong customer focus and business acumen
- Business Management experience in start up / new business environments
- Strong commercial and customer portfolio management skills with a base understanding of product requirements in food-, pharma and feed markets.
- BSc. or MSc. degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, food technology , Biotechnology at the WUR or comparable.
- Experience in a food, feed or pharma market.
- A solid understanding of the products and customer applications.
- Ability to play an active role as project owner or project manager if required
- Business development skills – be able to deliver from lead generation to cold call, to first order.
- At least five years of working experience in selling added value and products where high quality and health security is important.
- Knowledge of GMP+. FSA, FSCC 22000 (ISO 22000).
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French or German are a plus.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- High degree of autonomy.
- Engaging personality with good judgment, able to translate business intelligence into commercial strategic options.
- Team player with convincing communication skills, able to connect with people in various disciplines.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and passion in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent in designing solutions.
- International scope, ability to work with different cultures.
Place of employment
Urmond (Limburg, The Netherlands). A sound balance between visiting customers and working from office Urmond managing the internal processes. Urmond is in the middle of Brussels, Düsseldorf, Maastricht, Cologne, Liege area (Euregio).
Fibrant offers an interesting opportunity in a fast growing company to develop the business in this important market area with a unique product portfolio. The remuneration package fringe benefits are competitive, combined with a pleasant, multicultural and cooperative working atmosphere within a well-established, innovative and solid company.
If you have questions or want to discuss the position please contact Erwin Amesz on +31 46 460 00 00, email@example.com or twitter.com/approba
Indien u vragen heeft of de vacature wilt bespreken, neemt u dan contact op met Erwin Amesz op +31 46 460 00 00, firstname.lastname@example.org of twitter.com/approba