For our client, focused on production equipment engineering, in the Maastricht area we are in need for candidates with the right mindset and ‘can do’ profile.
Our client is a hightech organisation in the Maastricht area (the Netherlands). They are a global player specialised in production equipment engineering. Main focus is Western Europe, Asia and North America.
All engineering and production is done inhouse.
The Project Engineer will be working in a multi- disciplinary team, which is responsible for supporting special customer projects.
The candidate will work in close cooperation with Project Managers and Documentation.
Your main responsibilities:
- Control and calculate prices of entire Projects
- Assists front end loading purchasing
- Monitors fabrication and quality control
- Guides project mechanical equipment, instrumentation and electronics
- Checks the technical/specs within the project
- Meeting the timescale requirements of clients is a key aspect of the position.
- Bachelor/HBO, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Technical Physics or Process Technology. (the requested level is dependent on work experience)
- Broad interest in technology and multidisciplinary engineering
- Excellent inter-personal skills, a team player and proactive operator
- Commercial awareness, command of modern languages English, Dutch (basic) and German are ideal and good presentation skills
- Knowledge of and skilled use of ERP and windows based software
- Accuracy of work produced is fundamental to the success of this position.